In the interest of public health and safety, and in compliance with State Executive Orders, the Xemplar Foundation Golfing Outing will not take place this June. The Xemplar Club of Farmington & Farmington Hills has postponed the annual event to help reduce the risk of spreading the coronavirus. We have delayed making a final decision as to whetherr the event can take place in the fall of 2020 until late July. Please check back at this page for more information soon. Until we can gather together in person, please stay safe and stay home when possible.